Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ye Rina..aku jwb tag ko..hek3

1. What do you think of the most when you are alone?
>> me,my family,my rao and my future...

2. When it is a rainy night, what do you
do most of the time?
>> lepak bersama housemate yg senal2 blake n titow...

3. If you’ll go on a date, what would you
like to do?
>> everyday i date wif my bf..haha...but i really wanna date with him at paris..shopping, laughing out loud, eating good food..and kiss under the eiffel tower..mcm dlm citer eiffel i'm in love..wakakak~~~ lalala~~ abaikan ye bab kiss tu...saje jek nk bg extravaganza nye kontroversi..

4. What do you do when you see a full moon?
>> just look at the moon..

5. Would you rather swim in the lake or dive in the ocean?
>> swim in the lake ok..romantic siot kat lake...i like..

6. What would be the best partner of a good cup of coffee?
>> hmm... a friend to talk abt life,love and laugh loud smpai org sblh umh ketuk pagar..wakakak~~

7. If you’ll ask yourself a question now, what would it be?
>> kenapa ko malas sgt??? 

8. If certain things in your life will fall apart, what will you do?
>> avoid it..

9. What was the hardest decision you made in your life so far?
>> back to kuching for practical..huhuh~~ sedeyh dowh..

10. When your friends forget you, what will you do?
>> nothing..aku x mati la klo xde kwn mcm ko...ayat pedasss nye..

11. I’ve come to realize that…
>> aku smkin malas...n duet semakit habis..duet2..di mana engkau duet..haha..

12. I am listening to…
>> none..mls mok dgr lgu..penin palak jak..

13. Maybe I should…
>> chill out.. 

14. I love…
>> Allah, my family, my freinds and my abg cyg..hek3

15. The best days of my life was…
>> dapat wit beratus2...hahahaha

16. I don’t understand…
>> y i'm soo cute..hahaha..prasan la ini pempuan..

17. I’ve lost…
>> my money for buying stupid thingy..haish~~~

18. People say…
>> i'm tooo cute to be me..hahaha..ada ka?? giloz dah ompuan tok..

19. The meaning of my screen name is…
>> syieda rashid?? syida comei?? sbb nama aku syida rashid dan aku sgt comel.. :: Awas!!! perempuan ini memamng sgt perasan..mintak ampun eh..huhu~~ ::

20. Love…
>> where we share everything~~ me and u~~~ haha..jiwang da jak,,

21. Somewhere, someone is…
>> sleeping on the bad...she is the WOMAN that owez tapok my bantal ucuk.. jaga kau nnt..mlm ni ko ngigau aku simbah ngn air coke dlm peti tu..wakakak~~ ingat tu, PUAN ROJUKI..hak3

22. I will always…
>> love u~~~~~ ceyh3...

23. Forever seems….
>> to be everlasting~~

24. I never want to…
>> fail in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. My mobile phone is/are…
>> really good..but not as good as blackberry... cukup la bley sms n call... i ni low profile jek..hahahaha

26. I believe that…
>> i can fly~~ really i told u..

27. I get annoyed when…
>> i dont have money to go shopping.. very sad oo..

28. I am better…
>>  wutever...

29. I fear that…
>> so many  things to fear of...

30. Kisses are the best when…
>> u need a kiss..hahaha..

31. Today I…
>> have no mood...

32. Tonight I will…
>> do nothing~~


33. Tomorrow I will…
>> packing again and again~~ klak papa dtg ambik brg..huhu.. 

34. I really want to…
>> start life kat oversea...huhu...mo p UK...mo p UK..mo keja kat UK... mo tinggal kat UK..huhuhu..boleh la..boleh la.. i wish************..pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

35. People to TAG

>> sapa2 jak la..palak ku dah penin tok..mok titow... huhu~~~


0 comments: