Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Road Not Taken...

This is my favorite poems..by Robert Frost
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Education(After SPM)
In 2005 i 'd faced several choices to further my education to higher level.. Since i got good result for my SPM, I had been chosen to further my study to matriculation college..
when i accepted the offer, i started thinking, "Is this the best choice that i'd been selected?",
It's for my future.. My mom said, "klo dedek masuk matrik, mana2 tawaran UPU lain will be automatically cancelled.."..hurmm.. actually, i want to go to UIA Matric..it was my dream since i were in form 3.
But, I choose to go to LAbuan Matric..so, hancur berkecaillah harapan ku utk masuk ke matrik UIA.. yea, aku telah pilih jalan lain....not the road that i dreamt all those years..*sigh*

Education(Matrix Life)
When i were there, my name was in the Physics class..Oh my God, i hate physics and i'd been selected to physics class!!!! So, i tried to change the course to Biology..but too many procedures to do..My father told me " Xpe lah dek, cuba lah ambik fizik,actually it's better than biology..".
So, i had to accept it with all my heart.. i'd struggle days and nights just to understand it..actually physics is all about FORMULAS! haiya..but i still can't go with it.. so sad..
time after time, day after day..i fall in LOVE with physics..lastly, i got a B+ in my final examination. yeay! B+ itu sudah cukup bagus bg aku yg BODOH physic ini..credits for ur hardwork Syida..

Education(University)
After getting a not-so-good result in matric, once more, i'm totally depressed with myself.. I'd tried all my best to get good result, i study hard ... but it ends up , nah! lyke hell.. but, Thanks GOD sbb bg aku lulus. Not like my other friends who had to repeat. Alhamdulillah. Couple of months after finishing my matric , UPU results were out! Once more, Alhamdulillah coz i'd been selected to further my study at UTeM(formerly known as KUTKM)..but, aku dpt kos Pembangunan Perisian(Software Development), actually it's the same with software engineering.
Pergh! Apekejadahnye benda tu??? Haha.. Then my father asked me, " Dek nak masuk KUTKM tu ke nak masuk Cosmopoint? ". He just gave me that one and only option! Klo ikutkan hati, aku nak masuk KUTPM kat Shah Alam..sbb aku nak further stdy aku dlm kos NUTRITION, yang aku minat. Huhu..Desperately, i answered, "xpe lah, dah dpt IPTA, pergi je lah".
On the first day studying those programming and other computer subjects, argh! it's terrible!
Really! Almost evryday i cried.. i cried because i can't do programming.. it's too hard for me who has no basics at all.. But, i have to face those fate. The road that i'd chosen. like what Robert Frost said in his poem,
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

"I took the one less traveled by " ---> i refer to UTeM..
"And that has made all difference " ---> refer to the course I'm in now..

After about 3 years I study computer science (majoring software development), at last, i can cop with it.Every semester, my pointer increase. Sememangya aku bukan best student, tp aku bersyukur kerana pointer aku meningkat setiap semester.. biarlah aku tak dapat Dean list , tp yang penting aku boleh buat all those technical and practical parts. Doaku selama ini termakbul. Alhamdulillah ya Allah..
Sekarang aku tahu mana kekuatan aku dan mana kelemahan aku.. Terima kasih ya Allah kerana berikan aku jalan yang baik.. sememangnya ada hikamh disebalik setiap yang berlaku.
Aku takkan berputus asa. Aku akan pastikan aku dpt capai matlamat aku suatu hari kelak utk menjadi web developer or web programmer. InsyaAllah.

Kini, tiada lagi kekesalan sbb tak dpt jd DOKTOR or tak dpt jd ENGINEER.. tak ada bezanya pun.. u see.. sape yg cipta microsoft yang korg dok pakai2 tu??? Bill Gates kan??? sape dia??
software developer juga kan.. sape yang invent those softwares yg byk bantu our everyday life?? sape?? tell me?? software developer juga kan?? sape yg buat friendster,mysapce,facebook, YM yang korang dok godek2 ni?? org komputer juga kan?? so, ape yg nak dimalukan jika bergelar budak komputer?? lantak korang la nak ckp yg computer students ni tak laku.. go to hell la beb!
like what Prof Madya Haziah told us, "Sepandai mana pun kamu, jangan pandang rendah dengan kebolehan orang lain.. jangan riak.. Ingat tu..sesungguhnya ilmu itu sementara, bila-bila je Allah boleh tarik balik"..
Credits to my lecturers, seniors yg byk naikkan semangat aku.. Thanx a lot..
Syida akan bangkit ! yes i Will! yes i Can!


0 comments: