Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why i like Yunalis...




huu...i'm so obsess with this indie singer, YUNALIS.. Why? because she is sooooo beautiful, she is sooo gorgeous, she has smart brain, she is sooooo slim..ya slim.. that's the key.. hahahah..
i love slim people..because i'm not slim..and i make yuna as my icon so that one day i will be as slim as her... but i know i cant be slim like her..it's because she (yuna) has a slender body type whereas i have a pear type body shape.. haish..i hate that.. even if i'm slimmer , my hip, my butt, my drumstick will not be as slim as yuna..hahahaha..but i like yuna sooo much.. i like her style..
here, i post some of yuna photos.. see, how gorgeous she is in her colorful shawls... very nice... i want to be like her.. not exactly like her, but just a lil bit..hehehe.. boleh ka?

i grab this photo from google image..hehe.. i want her legs...so slim..wuaaa~~~





1 comments:

Summer said...

syida, i think you are prettier than her la.n my dad always laugh at yuna and make fun of her songs which sounds kinda sleepy.me n sis like her songs btw.:)lol, my pear shape body is worse than yours.stop complaining! haha