Thursday, July 2, 2009

i dont bother u, so u dont bother me..

invisible is the best, quiet is even better..
i dont bother u, so, u dont bother me..
ada aku kesah dgn ko? xde kan?..
ko yg nyebok2 kat aku..
we hv no connection girl, i'm not ur friend...n u r not mine as well..

i just want to say : i hate u.. aku benci kau..
in this life i never hate people but u make me hate u..
hate u..hate u..hate u...
rrrreeeaaaally!!!!!!!

luckily u r not in my fb..
but f**kingly u r in my fs..
i dont bother that cuz u r the 1 who add me 1st..
dan aku x kesah sbb fs aku dah x bp active skrg..
so go to hell la pompuan...

stop bitching abt me...
cuz i nvr bitch abt u...

please..please..please...
STOP BITCHING around ok..
girl, be mature.. u r 20++ already.. not a 2 year-old child anymore ok..

u'll be a wife and a mother soon...
so harap berubah...

i have my own life now..
i like it cuz i'm on my way to success...








2 comments:

Summer said...

dear, delete her! like i did on those bitches.it feels good.really.:)hugs

sYaFaRiNa said...

hahahaha...
who's the f**king bitch...
i think i know la....
huar5....