Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year ....

Happy New Year 2009 everybody.. may this year bring thousands of happiness to all of us.
Talking about new year, everyone have their own aim/s for this year,2009. I didn't bother about the "Azam baru di tahun baru" though but someone telah membuat-ku tersedar dari mimpi 2008..
the person is Alicia Anat!! Thanks licia!!she asked me about my azam baru just now.. but i replied, "xda azam baru" haha..

when i was showering, suddenly bubbles came out from my mind.. blink-blink.. haha..
yeah...now i got azam baru di tahun baru..

I'll share my Azam baru di tahun baru with u guys...

satu : To complete my Final Year Project 1 and Final Year Project 2.. and get best result..
InsyaAllah..dimana ada kemahuan,disitu ada jalan..

dua : Get good result for this semester..last semester beb!! please do the best.. kekalkan or
better i said, tingkatkan grade for this sem.. yea, insyaAllah..

tiga : Study..study and study....jgn main-main..jgn buang masa.. jgn shopping-shopping..
bak kata nenek-ku sewaktu aku masih kecil ," klo blanja byk2 kelak jd bodo" ..haha
sik tauk la mena ka sik eh.. ngenjen jak kali k nakut aku..kah3

empat : Drink more plain water..minum byk air suam not ice.. good for ur health..good for ur brain..

lima : starts new love chapter in 2009.. perkara yg berlalu biarlah ia berlalu dengan aman..
live my life to its fullest.. go jalan2 with him.. create new memories with him...
So that i can store those memories in my new love album ..
The old love album, biarkan ia tersimpan di rak itu tidak berusik.Biarkan ia berhabuk~~

enam : Carik kerja!!!! Carik duit!!!!! coz i need money..i love money.. so kerja,kerja..kerja..
After practical .. MUST CARIK KERJA!!!
Walaupun kemelesetan ekon, aku yakin byk lagi peluang kerja di luar sana..chayok2!

tujuh : That's all..thank u..

I'll return to Melacca tomorrow ... i'll miss my family, my cats , my bed, and Kuching!!!!!!

1 comments:

Ms. Widya said...

yeayeah.. jumpe blog chieda.. hyep hyep horey!!!