Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rindu Kamoo...my Rao cayunk...Nenu ninnu premistunnanu

Today is December 7, and it had been almost a month I didn't meet my rao cayunk.. I miss him so much, i could cry if i think about him.. u see.. how much i miss him..haha..
Yesterday, i went out shopping with zaty... i bought a lot of things... i bought camel active shirt for my father, baju kurung that worth RM100 for myself, slippers, sandals and a bag( for my rao).


new leather sling bag for him...

hehe..see..even i went shopping, my mind still can do multitasking by scanning something for him..
hehe..
Actually, i love the way he appriciate the things that i'd gave him.. i'd bought for him a full set of baju melayu with samping during last Hari Raya..and he really love it..and he look very2 da hensome when wearing it..when i bought him a birthday cake(although the cake was not from secret recipe) he really like it..

Birthday cakes for his 22nd Birthday..

and his expression makes my heart feels..wah, that makes i love him more... ngee~~ i'd bought for him a black shirt and he really love it..he will wait for me at cubic cafeteria just to show me that he is wearing the shirt that i gave him.. see... once more..he makes me feels ...wah..I love u dear..
haha..


Rao cayang pakai baju melayu that i bought for him..

I really miss him..i miss the way he said "abg sgt cintakan syg", "I love u soo much","abg rindukan syg",and others.. although i never reply back when he said those words to me, he never ask me.. it's because he knows me.. he said , he knows that i love him too .. he said i didnt show it with words but i show it by my expression and body gestures.. yea, i love him.. he is matang enough for me..and he can guide me to be a better person..
I really love him...

our memories.... Nan unnai kathalikaraen

I love the way he hold my hands when we cross the road, that he knows i'm a bit mouse hearted when crossing roads .. I love the way he build my confidence as he knows i hv low self esteem.. i love the way he advice me for not taking ice drinks..as he said " tak bagus utk kesihatan"..
i love the way he said good luck to me when i'm having presentations, quizes or exams.. i love the way he said "you look sexy.." and "you're pretty"..hahah.. and i love the way he told me, "jangan membazir ek syg.." but i still cant follow it because.. shopping is my hobby... haha..
I love the way he said, u can go out with ur boy friends as long as u know how to jaga ur self and he knows with whom i'm out with.. I love the way he ask me to study ..as he said "abg tau syg abg mmg boleh buat"... i love the way he ask me to pakai kasut when going jln2 with him..
i love the way he pujuk me when i merajuk with him although it's my fault.. haha.. i love the way he DISAGREE with my principles "syg boleh buat, abg tak boleh buat"..
i love the way he said the shines in my eyes as the twinkle of the stars.. i love the way he pinch my nose and said "suka"...pelik kan?? i love the way he berebut the ribena drinks with me...
hahahahah...seeeee..how much i love him..uncountable,untraceable.......

January..come faster please........
and i'll pray for him so that he can break his record in Asean University Games in KL..


i know dear, u can do it.. chayok2!

0 comments: